Computer Help Desk
Clemson University School of Computing
These pages provides information regarding the managed computer resources
within the School of Computing at Clemson University. These systems are located
primarily within McAdams Hall.
Questions or issues regarding these systems should be directed to
- Linux Accounts - How to access your
account, details about your account.
- Linux Remote Access - Instructions on
how to remotely access Linux resources.
- Using Webhandin - Instructions on how to use
Webhandin - a custom web application that we have for turning in assignments
- Using Buffet - Instructions on how to use
Buffet - a web application for self-service database and version control
- Linux Tips - Useful tips to get started with
the Linux command line tools.
Message of the Day (/etc/motd)