Computer Help Desk
Clemson University School of Computing
These pages provides information regarding the managed computer resources
within the School of Computing at Clemson University. These systems are located
primarily within McAdams Hall.
Questions or issues regarding these systems should be directed to
- Message of the Day (/etc/motd) - Includes a list of
public access machines.
- UNIX Accounts - How to access your
account, details about your account.
- Using Webhandin - Instructions on how to use
Webhandin - a custom web application that we have for turning in assignments
- Using Buffet - Instructions on how to use
Buffet - a web application for self-service database and version control
- Linux Workshop - A workshop we do for CP SC
101 and CP SC 210 students.